Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nervousness before Tests, Exams, Debates

This beautiful dua'a was shared by sister Rahma on The Hijabi Girl group, mashAllah. It is ideal for recitation in times when one is nervous, is going to appear for an exam, a debate, or another testifying situation. It's also beneficial to recite this at the end of each prayer because it comprises of such beautiful sentences which request Allah (swt) to enhance our knowledge and understand and boost our confidence level.
“ALLAHUMMA INFA’NII BIMAA ‘ALLAMTANII WA’ALLIMNII MAA YANFA’UUNII. ALLAHUMMA INII AS’ALUKA FAHMAL-NABIYYEN WA HIFZAL MURSALEEN AL-MUQARRABEEN. ALLAHUMMA IJAL LEESANEE ‘AIMAN BI DHIKRIKA WA QALBI BI KHASHYATIKA. INNAKA ‘ALA MA-TASHA’U QADEER WA ANTA HASBUN-ALLAHU WA NA’MAL WAKEEL.”


“Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you. Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with consciousness of you. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid.”

1 comment: