Thursday, May 31, 2012

SPEED - A Dua'a to Him Who Settles All Affairs


Life is a mad rush. There are academic, household, physical, and emotional demands that make a person keep running one of those hamster wheels that do not stop unless the hamster is exhausted. I, for one, have also considered picking up some of those 5 hour energy drinks they advertise on television but kept myself from doing so because of the obvious risk of cancer! Coffee works, but fails after reaching its crescendo. Dua'a is the only thing that will get me through, I know.

Allah (swt) is Powerful over all things. His supremacy overrules time itself. Nobody is to question His beginning and end because there are none. I cannot imagine infinite beginning and infinite end, can you?

He will pull back the dimension of time altogether when the world would come to an end, it's called the End of Times for the same reason. So, He has this limitless store that He can grant me from. I ask for speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment