Friday, June 1, 2012

I Have Wronged So Greatly


Ya Rabb! 
My heart is heavy,
For I've wronged so greatly.
But my feet grow lighter as I tread,
Towards Your limitless Mercy.
I have heard of Your Greatness,
Your Ways of Blessing souls.
Hope's ablaze in a sinner's heart,
While darkness unfolds.

I have wronged so greatly,
I've forgotten who I was.
Steadfast I walk towards You,
Repentance, my healing cause.
I'm hurt, O, Allah!
Hurt beyond all measures.
You know the reasons, You know so well,
Yours are all great treasures.

From those treasures, O, Allah!
Bless the sinful heart of mine.
Grant me Your utmost Mercy,
Excel me in my purpose, divine.
I have wronged so greatly,
But my hope, from You, is strong.
Astaghfirulllaha wa atoobu ilayik
Goes on my heart's song.

No comments:

Post a Comment