Monday, August 1, 2011

Beautiful Dua'as: Basic Dua'as for Ramadan

Supplications (Dua'as) for Seher (fast-starter meal) and Iftaar (fast-breaker meal)
Tranlations:
1st Dua'a: "I intend to keep the fast for the month of Ramadan"
2nd Dua'a: "O, Allah! I fasted for Your Sake, and believed in You, and trusted in You, and did my Iftaar (broke the fast, ate and drank) from the sustenance that You provided me."

First Dua'a for the Ashra of Mercy:
"O my Rabb! Forgive me, have mercy on me, You are the Most Merciful."

Second Dua'a for the Ashra of Forgiveness:
"I seek repentance from Allah, who is my Rabb (Lord), for all my sins and turn to Him."

Third Dua'a for the Ashra of Refuge:
"O, Allah! Indeed You are All-Forgiving and You like the one who seeks to be forgiven. Hence, forgive us."





No comments:

Post a Comment