Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Eid Buzz: Lively Eid Morning!

Assalamoalekum! 
Eid Mubarak!
I'm checking out some beautiful Eid photos of sisters and their families on Facebook. The spirit has definitely set in! As I wait for my turn for a shower, let me share some friends' Eid photos with you!
THG Eid Outfits
First off are the outfits! Sr. Izza, the genius mind behind The Hijabi Girl vlogging/blogging series has initiated an Eid Giveaway! The deal to participate is to compile a photo(s) of your complete Eid outfit and put them up. The winner would be randomly selected. I'm sharing some photos here, starting with mine!
wow!!! Those are some seriously gorgeous outfits mashAllah!

Eid Decor
Some of the sisters have also decorated the house for Eid! How awesome is that, mashAllah!
On a fellow blogger, IHijabi's page I came across an Eid balloon! Never knew those existed!
Eid Breakfast
As I mentioned yesterday in my Chaand Raat entry, the Eid menu definitely has sweet stuff! We had fruit trifle and kheer! Odd number of dates is Sunnah, and so ... one date :)
Eid Prayers
5000+ Muslims gathered in a sports complex in Maryland, USA to glorify Allah (swt) and thank Him for His blessings that He showered during Ramadan. It is always a beautiful sight to see thousands of people bow their heads to Him and raise their voice to say the Takbeer (glorification verses).
Stay tuned in to the Eid Buzz on Sisterly Yours, there's more to come. Of course ... there are 3 days to Eid!





No comments:

Post a Comment