Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beautiful Dua'as: Syed al Istaghfaar

Syed al Istaghfaar Ref: Sahih al bukhari
Bushayr ibn Ka'b al-'Adawi related from Shaddad ibn Aws that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "The master of prayers for forgiveness is to say, 'O Allah, You are my Lord. There is no god but You, You created me and I am Your slave. I observe Your covenant and promise as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from the evil of what I have done, I acknowledge Your blessing to me and I acknowledge my wrong action to You, so forgive me. None forgives wrong actions but You.' Whoever says it in the day with certainty in it and dies on that day before the evening will be one of the people of the Garden. Whoever says it in the night with certainty in it and dies on that before morning will be one of the people of the Garden.'"



No comments:

Post a Comment